Monday 28 January 2013

Music Monday - Daughter

I love checking out fresh music and hearing new artists. One of the best gifts I ever received was a mix CD full of amazing songs I had never heard before. My goal with Music Monday is to highlight a song or artist that I currently have on repeat each week. I hope you get to hear some new music too - let me know if you like it, aren't sure or totally hate it!

I have had Daughter playing in a separate tab every time I have been at my computer this week. They are a new-ish group from London, England and have 2 EPs out right now. Their sound is so beautiful, with simple melodies, amazing instrumentals and very intimate lyrics. I hope you check out more of their stuff. Oh! And they are coming to North America for a tour in May! Suh-weeeeet!

2 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! Your music taste has always been good over the years-- can't wait to hear more!

    jenae
    http://www.jenaepomaikai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete