Monday 4 February 2013

Music Monday - Local Natives



Have you heard music from Local Natives yet? They are AWESOME! I find myself humming along and tapping my fingers to so many of their songs. Gorilla Manor, their first album, came out a few years ago. The above song is my favorite from that album (and of all time I think). It's kind of refreshing to hear a song that isn't about a failed romantic relationship...even if it is about your grandfather who has passed away. But I digress; their music is suuuuuper catchy, which is always a huge plus for me. The catchier a song is, the more I seem to like it.

The new album, Hummingbird, actually just came out a week ago, so I'm still picking favorites. So far I'm really digging "Breakers", "Black Balloons", "Wooly Mammoth" & "Bowery"....okay.. they're ALL good. Go check this group out!

No comments:

Post a Comment