Wednesday 6 February 2013

Want. Need. Love.

How is your Wednesday going so far? Mine has been straight up stressful. I wrote the most important exam of my short life this morning. There is a lot riding on those results. My plans for tonight include take-out of the Indian variety, my least flattering (& most comfortable) pair of sweats and my PVR'd episode of the Bachelor (don't you dare judge me). And of course a little retail therapy never hurt anyone. Here are the items topping my wishlist!


1. I'm dying for the criss-cross straps on this tank. PLUS, the fabric is made especially for hot yoga!
2. These loafers would look cute with a dress, skinnies or shorts.
3. I love this print! "Take in the beauty of the real world".
4. These notebooks crack me up -- there are about a million covers to choose from too.
5. It's kind of my life goal to obtain this blanket. Seriously.
6. This plum-red shade is the perfect colour for February!
7. This is part of my goal to read more books this year.
8. BB creams seem to be all the rage these days - I'd love to try this one out.
9. Shut up. These are the cutest milk and cream "cartons" ever. 
10. A little out of my budget, but how deluxe is this stool?!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo! I need links! I want to look at more of those notebooks! :)

    jenae
    http://jenaepomaikai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? There were a couple that made me think of you. You should be able to click on the numbers beside the descriptions to link you back to the original source.

      Delete